Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Room With A View

A Room With A View Posted by Hello



On one of my trips to Europe, I ended up in Interlaken, Switzerland which in literal translation from German means "between the lakes". I was fortunate enough to have the privilege to stay in Lord Byron's room and it was such a treat. This is the view from the floor to ceiling leaded glass window, and I daydreamed about what masterpiece Lord Byron might have written there.

I cannot describe to you how beautiful this small city is, but tell you that if you ever want to see God's handiwork at it's finest, hop the train from Zurich to Lucerne and board the Glacier Train to Interlaken. You will stand for hours with your mouth open. The three largest Alps, Eiger, Monk and Junfrau Joch are at your feet and God is right above them laughing at you!!

No comments: