Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Arrested

The nut guy was back at my house on Friday morning. Calling out for his cat and feeling pretty entitled to walking around my neighbors houses like he belonged here.

I was glad that Lance was home and when I saw the man again I called the police. Lance went out and confronted him, the police came, and after checking him out it was discovered that he had stolen credit cards, cash, stolen checks and Crystal Meth. Needless to say he was arrested and taken away.

I hope they keep him there for a while. It really unnerved me to see this man's face again, to realize the capacity that he is living his life in and to think that he was in my back yard late at night lurking about. I will be moving soon - but not soon enough to stop worrying about going to sleep at night. This one really got to me.

No comments: