Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Have Had It!!!

Tonight is another chapter in crap in my life right now. I just returned home from an evening of looking at houses and stopping by to reconnect with a friend when I saw my neighbor Michael outside my house with a flashlight.

It seems that a man was in my back yard tonight "looking for his cat" and surprised my neighbor by coming over my fence (and I have a 10' privacy fence) into his yard. So, the police were called, security patrol in my neighborhood was notified and the man was told to move on. Well, 30 minutes later he was back at my house again, hiding behind some bushes beside my driveway and Michael caught him again, told him to go away and police called again! Typical story strung out man, unsuspecting woman!

I am exhausted. I know sleep will not come tonight, so I am not staying here. I saw that man this morning one house over when I was leaving from work and did not think too much of it, just taking note that he might be the new guy down the street. Just knowing he invaded my space, my private area has me completely unnerved. I am heading out now, to sleep in a more secure location until this is sorted out.

I have never felt more vulnerable in my life. I am tired of it all. I think it is time to play the smart girl card and move into a condo with a doorman. At least then I am guaranteed a good night of sleep and coming home without having to have my neighbor walk through the house with me to make sure no one is inside.

No more city, no more house, no more crap.

No comments: