Saturday, October 07, 2006

A Person In A Dog Suit



I haven't written about my dog, Margaret Mitchell (Maggie) in a long time and she wanted me to let you all know that she is still around and running the house with me!

She put on her new Winter coat and Fall sweater so you could see that she is still as fashionable as ever. Whenever we do our daily three miles at Chastain she is quite the star attraction.

And no, she is not always dressed up....she gets to go in the stream and dirt and woods and be a spaniel too. Like her mother, she embraces both sides of her girlness!

xoxo,
Bug

6 comments:

bricotrout said...

THOSE legs can go 3 miles??? (maggies, not yours. im sure yours can do that and then some!)
love spaniels. great dogs for kids.

AM said...

How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Rebecca said...

hahaha, very cute!
Funny, I wrote something a few weeks back about embracing both sides of my girliness.... ;)

She's so sweet, isn't she? ;)

lecram sinun said...

That dog is stylin!

oregoncelticlady said...

You just have to love a fashionable pooch!

Tish said...

What an adorable dog!