Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back To Dancing

It has been too long and I was really rusty today when I met with my teacher. He is so insistent on every step being correct!! We worked on this one cross break sequence for 20 minutes straight! I could not really enjoy myself because I was thinking about leading with my heel or staying fully on my toes. I did have one moment where I totally goofed off and had fun. I sped this up a little cause it made me laugh watching it!

I finished in an hour and left with burning calves and a headache. But I will be back again tomorrow ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved watching this. I am glad you got to get out of town for the weekend. You are definately on the right path! I like your life coach that is telling you to do things for YOU!
That photo of you is amazing!!!! Priceless! What a great smile!

Southern Sweetheart said...

Oh I LOVE THIS!!! You are fantastic chick! :) I wish I could dance like that --- there's no where here to even take lessons. :( Ahhh I need a big city.

lecram sinun said...

Loved it! You'll be tripping on the light fantastic soon!

BTW... I may have a way to watch one of my plays... email me.

Cheers!