Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tell It Like It Is....?

I am in the middle of a real struggle, maybe it's age or some metaphysical turning point of a 42 year old woman (that sounded really weird).

I just feel the need to say it like it is.  No sugar coating, no whiteness to soften the statement, no silence about something on the outside and mentally screaming it on the inside...you get me.

The funny thing is, I am not mad at anyone or in the midst of a personal crises or have any drama in my life, but I just am back to this whole "here it is" kind of deal.  Maybe this is back around because I watched Bethenny Getting Married on Bravo and we all know she's a total straight shooter and never shrinks from just putting in out there for you to digest.

I feel the need to open my mouth and say whatever it is that I really feel about a situation.  REFRESHING RIGHT!!??

So here we are, launch time.  Tired of a lifetime of never really saying in the moment, or closely thereafter that I am bugged or over something.  I just don't say anything.....but that is all that is about to change.

Heaven help us all.

xoxo,
Bug

4 comments:

AM said...

Haha, I loved no. 5, hilarious!!!

I guess we're all getting into a phase of wanting to be free out of restrictions and say what's really really on our mind.

So glad you're back, I got back recently too, took out many of my relationships-related posts until I figure out what I really think of things now, cleaning up you know, sort of.

xx

Osbasso said...

Ooh! You really ARE back! Guess I'd better get you back into my regular rotation, shouldn't I?

For the record...I like this side of you! Don't hold back m'dear!

Lori said...

Hi Mellissa! I lost a lot of things when our computer crashed so very glad to find you here again.

I'm pretty good at biting my tongue, too, but I had a situation yesterday that brought me to tears and I wish I would've had the 'proper' comeback to let this man know he was acting like a jerk.

I think you should wave back like a lunatic to your ex and see what he does. He may get the message of how silly he really looks!

Rebecca said...

Aha! So you are blogging again! YAY. :) I'm guessing you laughed when you saw my comments on the other posts (which are gone), because clearly, I was very confused. LOL

You look radiant, and beautiful as always -- and your song is simply gorgeous.

I love reading your posts; Facebook just isn't nearly the same as this. :)

Hugs,
Rebecca