Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Night The Lights Went Out in Georgia

Well, we are getting a tapper! All the electricity has gone out and the skies are rockin'! trees are snapping branches and it is AWESOME. What a strange way to get quiet back! I have candles lit in the house and of course, the battery on the computer to keep me company - but all I hear is the rain and Maggie chasing her tennis ball around the house in the dark. How cool is that.

My meetings in Chicago went off without a hitch, but of course, I was like a mother hen calling up to check on my assistant non-stop. I think she will kick my butt tomorrow. My bosses' wife called me yesterday to tell me that "I suck" ha ha for leaving my position but that she totally gets why so we had a good laugh about it and I told her I would mail her the book "Control Freak."

I have been getting a good laugh over a lot of the Blogs lately, trying to read more through linking from one Blog to another. Some people are so hilarious. One of my new favorites is the Mullet Blog - you know, the redneck hairdo!! Paul, Rob and Karenlea are the twisted souls behind that one. If things are getting a little to serious in my life, I go check out those Blogs and crack up.

Well, I think I am heading to bed and to take that ball away from Mag's.

Night!

No comments: