Sunday, December 18, 2005

Feeling So Good

Well I can't believe it!!! I woke up this morning feeling totally rested. I am so thankful for that as it is the first time in quite a while that I felt this - it is funny because as I sit in my living room this morning I remembered what it should feel like when you wake up. It should feel like your body rested and got recovery from the day before, your eyes should focus easily and your body should not ache.

For the past 6 months or so I have been waking up feeling almost hung-over and fluish and have stayed that way until about noon when I would feel the fog lift a little. But thanks to a higher dose of medicine for the thyroid I feel so good. I know it sounds really silly, but I could cry from happiness. I am so thankful to feel this way again. It was such a burden to pretend before!!!

So Maggie and I are soon off to Lowe's to buy some bird seed and some mulch. We have a lot of little friends feeding out back (yesterday we had a Bluebird and that is a very rare sight) and we need to buy them a little Christmas present!!!

No comments: