Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Answers

I saw this on Karen's blog and I liked it. I actually like these posts when you guys write them. I think it helps me know you better :-)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:32 a.m. (thanks mom)
2. Diamonds, pearls, silver or sea shells? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wedding Crashers
4. What is your favorite TV. Show? Don't have one - don't really watch t.v.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? nothing
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. Favorite cuisine? Bar-b-q
8. What foods do you dislike? Brussels Sprouts, liver, any organ meat (ooohhh)
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Salt & Vinegar
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Norah Jones - Feels Like Home
11. What kind of car do you drive? BMW
12. Favorite sandwich? French dip or club
13. What characteristic do you despise? Disloyalty and insincerity
14. Favorite item of clothing? My white Nike baseball cap
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Richard Bransons Island Nekkar (but it will never happen as it is $20k per day.)
16. What color is your bathroom? Khaki
17. Where would you retire to? France
18. What was your most memorable birthday? 34 - in Germany.
19. Goal you have for yourself? Washboard abs.
20. When is your birthday? June 5
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am an afternoon person
22. What is your shoe size? 9.5
23. Pets? Cocker Spaniel - Maggie
24. What did you want to be when you were little? Archaeologist
25. What is your favorite candy? Andes mints
26. What is your favorite flower? Iris
27. Besides the general things like friends and family, what are you most thankful for today? That I am not crying
28. If you could choose what would be your last words on earth, what would they be? I really loved as best I could, I tried my best everyday and I hope you will remember that I was steadfast and loyal. Please take care of Maggie for me.

No comments: