Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Take Me Out....To the Ballgame


Well, I pulled it off without a hitch! It was a great evening starting with dinner at Windows, great Infield Dugout seats for the BlueJays v. Yankee's game and a follow-on at an oh-so-Canadian joint called the Loose Moose....eh??!!

I have to tell you that my boss (upper left corner) is the coolest - I have known him since 1999 and think the world of him. His boss is pretty cool too - upper right corner blue shirt.

I will tell you one thing....those Canadians are awesome people. I might just move myself up to Toronto to work.....

My day yesterday ran from 5 a.m. till 1 a.m. and I was up again today at 5 a.m to get ready to meet my driver at 6:30 for the airport and flight home. Working in the office till 6:30 p.m. just about killed me, so I am off to bed to catch up on some sleep.

Based on the emails I got today from the 120 employees, everyone had a great time - and arrived to work today quite hungover (oops...) and let me tell you if you can get a Canadian hung over, you have well done your job!

Night!

Bug

No comments: