Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sleepless In Toronto


Hey all, I am in Canada for work and it is waay to early to be up, but I just can't get back to sleep.

I have come up to run a meeting and to take our employees to Roger's Centre to have dinner and to see the Toronto BlueJays v. New York Yankees. Should be a lot of fun. Last time I was up here was to go bowling with them ;-) FUN!

They have Black Squirrels that look like baby cats. I stopped into Starbucks for my coffee and muffin and sat on a bench sharing with big fat pigeons and that squirrel - you know, he was almost animated. It was like he had a personality from a cartoon when you were little - but come to life. It was hard to not reach down to pet him (I KNOW I didn't).

Well, it is 6:13 a.m. and I am sitting at my desk chair with my feet on the window looking out ahead. I loved this view with the moon peeking around the corner at me - such a flirt.

Well, I am headed off to shower and get ready for an incredibly long day. I hope you all will have a wonderful day.

No comments: