Monday, September 11, 2006

Good Evening

Hi there,

Well, as you can see - I am back...it was a nice little break, but now back to blogging as usual!

It is really nice to write again for a smaller readership. On Ladybug, my original Blog, I was getting between 250/300 readers a day. I thought it was a bit too much when you could "Google" Pottery Barn and my site would come up in the first 5 hits...then you know it is time to scale it down a little. I had an amazing year on that Blog. We had the "Cheater Frenchman"...remember him?? Well, girls were also "Googling" his name and guess where they ended up...you got it...so I had lots of emails - all the same line of questioning...I had a lot of laughs just reading and deleting those and thinking "oh, poor girl - you have NO idea what you are getting yourself into." Then there was Footman...yes, a man who happened to notice a picture of me on the Blog with my foot exposed and off he went to pay homage to me on his fetish website...after finding out about the event, I asked him nicely to remove it - and he complied..who would have ever thought!

So you all have been with me through three jobs and two boyfriends, and the suitors that come along from time to time, lots of travel and gossip, the death of one of my readers who became a dearest friend and some serious stuff about my heart and the way I think. For those of you who still follow me and have found the site, thanks for reading along and for laughing with me through the last couple of years.

You will notice that I will re-post many of my Blogs from 2005/2006. None have comments remaining and that is a shame, because I enjoyed those sometimes more than writing!! I erased all the comments when I took down the original Blog.

So, here we go again....let's play!

xoxo,
Ladybug

2 comments:

Osbasso said...

Heck yeah, I'm following you over here!

AM said...

Okie dokie, let's start :D