Saturday, October 14, 2006

Off Again

Good morning,

Well, it is time to go again. I am off to Los Angeles this afternoon to work for a few days before heading up to San Francisco to meet with my team and take a Saturday to enjoy the city I lived in in the early 1990's.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. Things have been rather hectic around here getting ready for our worldwide conference for Information Technology. I am excited to re-united with many of my colleagues from around the world. That is the nice part of my job - the people I work with are great and it will be good to come together again, just like we did in Barcelona in June. This time I plan on sleeping a bit more though.....

More from the road!

xoxo,
Bug

8 comments:

Tim said...

Have a safe trip, my friend.

lecram sinun said...

SF is one of my very favorite cities in the world. :) Wish I could weekend it up there like I use to.

Anonymous said...

Funny how I gravitate towards other IT people. I'm the IT admin for a law firm. But I don't get to travel nearly as much. Have fun, bug.

AM said...

Have fun and be safe.

Anonymous said...

My best to you.

Mike

Rebecca said...

Hey - how far is Alabama from you???? I'll be down there the 3rd week in Nov....is it very far???

Lori said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time on your trip. Be safe and know you're in my thoughts.

Tim said...

Hope you're having fun while working... stay safe.