Friday, November 17, 2006

IM NOT READY TO PLAY NICE

You want the "nice" Mellissa back eh? Well guess what - that is not going to happen. Just like with the last fella, you pulled the crap card one too many times and I went to the sink and washed my hands of you.

Now I am finally angry - and you know what it FEELS good! It feels so much better than the piny, pathetic girl who kept thinking the best of you and being gracious. No more wasting my time on you.

So you go on and sit out there in nowhereville, hiding behind that mask of non-committal nonchalance. I have better things to do with my life, things that won't include thoughts of you anymore.

Funny how getting mad can help you get over!

I will still be "Nice Mellissa" to those who are deserving of my kindness and generosity. You are just not one of those people who will see that side of me again.

No comments: