Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thank You

There are times in our lives when we need to talk to someone. We need to tell the truth to someone who knows us, someone who will look us in the eyes without judgment and absorb what we are saying and understand what is needed in return.

This is my person. One of the people who knows the real me, one of the few I place my trust in to expose the depths of things that I feel in my life right now.

Yesterday afternoon, after the lunch and the shopping and the catching up, I was able to sit and open up to her to say everything plainly and know that she would not flinch at my truths.

Having someone like this is one of the treasures in my life. I hate it that I live in the States and she in Switzerland, but somehow when we come to spend time together it is as if no time has passed since we saw each other last. We fall back into such an easy place with each other. I love that...and her.

Thank you Pascale - for everything. I miss you already.

Love,
Mel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture to go along with a beautiful post.

My best to you.

Mike

Osbasso said...

It's very good to have someone like that!

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous shot of you both.....

Merry Merry! ;)

oregoncelticlady said...

perfect!

Kelly Sadosky said...

Pretty Ladies!!

Mellissa said...

Mike - is that you as in MB??? I hope you are doing well too!!

Os - Bec - OCL - Kelly - thanks for the nice compliments. It really is a blessing to have true friends!!

xoxo,
Bug

Muhammad Aladdin said...

ahem, may i say that ya are beautiful?
:)

al