Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bonne Nuit Genève



Tonight is my last night in Geneva. I depart for Paris in the morning to spend a week before heading back to the States for Christmas with my family.

I have enjoyed my stay here although work kept me from doing many of the things I wanted - but this is as usual so I take it in stride, knowing I will be back in Switzerland again in the coming year.

I had the opportunity of spending time with an old friend, as well as adding to my circle of new friends around the world. Bastian from Berlin and Su from Dublin. What wonderful people they are...I will miss talking to them and watching Bastain struggling to bridge the communication gap by speaking some in German, some French and mostly English so I would get the majority of what he was trying to tell me - GENOW Bastian!!

More from the road...

xoxo - Bug

No comments: