Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tucked Safely In Jackson

Thank you for the smile on my face and the kindness in you. Thank you for the absolutely genuine sweet man that you are. I am impressed with you and the quiet strength you have.
It is rare that I am at a loss for words, but when it comes to writing about you, or telling people about you - I hesitate...wanting the smile I have and feelings inside to be mine alone.....
So, for all of you who log on to see where in the world I am this week....I am tucked safely in Jackson....Tennessee - with a man who makes me smile....and believe again.
xoxo,
Bug

5 comments:

bricotrout said...

plus hes got forarms that would turn ME on! best wishes bug!

Rebecca said...

If that's him Mel - I don't blame you for not sharing. ;)

Enjoy...nice to hear the smile in your words again. :)

Hugs....
Rebecca

Cheryl said...

Yummy. Know where I can find one of those?

Never mind. I was once a golf widow. :) Now that I think about it, is that my ex???

Rebecca said...

Happy New Year Mel!
May 2007 bring you love and happiness....

Southern Sweetheart said...

Yummy! Excuse me while I go drool.

congrats lady!