Friday, February 02, 2007

ChiTown!!

O.K. I am packed and ready - just hope I will be warm enough to face the temps in Chicago!! John Mayer is blasting in the house and the dancing around phase has ended and now the typing one last post before heading off is in progress ;-) It helps calm me and remember the things I might have forgotten to pack!!

I will take photo's from the road, as usual to share with you all! I am really excited to see all my friends again from around the globe as this is one of our international conferences. My friend Steve is coming in from Paris today and we will catch up over dinner tonight, the others all join on Saturday morning and genuine mischief will begin - all good natured and filling to the spirit!

GO BEARS!!!!!

xoox,
Bug

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your spirit, learnt from Geneva, hein? Good Girl!
Can we do some Geneva-Time for me soon?

Am lost,
your P.

Rebecca said...

I'm so envious of your life. It's so full of excitement - the good kind! Travels, friends, etc....

AM said...

What do you do for living? I forgot to ask during our chat? It seems so interesting.

Mellissa said...

AM -

I was a Global Marketing chick for IBM.

M