Thursday, February 08, 2007

Special

You can be in a place among many, yet only one stands out in the crowd. Greetings at the elevator are followed by eye recognition and mental assessment. I remember your name.

Endless discussion about Blogging, politics, relationships and some “why’s” about the way things are. Intellectual conversation for sure…I wish I had asked more than I answered. That is something I am working on – but does not come naturally because I am afraid I will be asking too many questions.

Red’s, Lights, Cognac & Cuba Libre consumed in proper order. Walking towards the Redhead, holding on for more reasons that to keep from slipping and warmth. Great music, good laughter, cut close and blue eyes. Allemand.

So today as I am headed home, I am writing about this, and enjoying the memories of good times with friends both old…and new.

Xoxo,
Bug

3 comments:

KT said...

Hmm.. Poetic, and yet not... Nice style, though...
Sorry about the "Critique" :) .. just followed you from Susie's blog.. Dropped in to say hi.. See ya..

Mellissa said...

Kishore,

Thanks for the comment..I think
;-) LOL!!

This is just a series of thoughts and sometimes I write a little abstractly when I don't want to spell everything out.

This post was written for someone specific and I think they will know exactly what I mean ;-)

Come visit again if you like!!

xoox,
Bug

AM said...

:) I like this type of setting ... good company, great convos, nice atmosphere, a drink, etc :)
It seems like you had a great time :)