Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Wisdom

As I was walking out of the market this afternoon, two little boys around the age of 8 were standing outside the door with their skateboards. They were having an animated discussion and ended with one boy saying "Yeah, girls are weird."

I laughed out loud, and thought to myself..."You have no idea little men.." then I remembered that a girlfriend of mine was having a similar conversation last night about men...life sure is funny that way. We start out early not getting each other, and we never do!

xoxo,
Bug

8 comments:

Lori said...

This is so true! I have a feeling that understanding between a man and a woman is a test of tolerance, patience and "through thick and thin".

Definitely one of the challenges that God has 'blessed' us with, no?

Hugs,
L.

Southern Sweetheart said...

Amen!

Cosima said...

...but I try every day, and will not give up ;).

Mellissa said...

Ladies -

I agree with each of you. As I once heard...

"Men are the enemy....but I just love the enemy."!!!

Makes life more interesting I think!

xoxo,
LB

AM said...

2 good ones bug, the post and the latest comment lol.

Missing you. You blogged a lot, will be back to read on the week-end or before if I get lucky, xox.

Lainey-Paney said...

LOL.

so true.

~L

Rebecca said...

Clearly, the differences between cats & dogs. :)

Tim said...

it's all about wavelengths I think. It's how God hard-wired us to be. Confusing, baffling and mind boggling at times but oh-so worth it in the end.