Sunday, April 29, 2007

1440

1440 that is how many minutes there are in a day.
480 that is how many minutes I slept last night.
120 that is how many minutes I spent doing errands.
90 that is how many minutes I spent in exercise.
60 that is how many minutes I spent writing today.
60 that is how many minutes I spent on my pedicure.
30 that is how many minutes I spent watching tv.
90 that is how many minutes I spent talking with my mother.
510 that is how many minutes are left to get through the rest of today.
When you miss someone 1440 minutes is a challenge.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!!

Chick said...

I love this too...& it illustrates your point nicely & baby, I KNOW what you mean!

lecram sinun said...

You are one of the few that actually "does the math". :)

Mellissa said...

lecraM,

I see that you do too ;-) - ha ha!!

Can you believe this is the best I had in me - counting mintues. I am losing it!!!
Mel

Rebecca said...

Oh, I really love this post.
Very good.

Though I'm sorry you miss someone! :)

Anonymous said...

When you miss someone... one minute is a challenge.

Mellissa said...

JT - you are correct!! Isn't it funny how those minutes fly when you are with them though!!

xoxo,
Bug

Cosima said...

You are so right... it is a challenge. I will try counting minutes the next time :)