Monday, April 02, 2007

C'est Moi!!

On this day the bloom came and I smiled from deep inside myself. I waited a long time to see it, I wondered what it would look like in color and shape.

It is a beautiful deep pink, the edges are soft and full and the petals will be bountiful. I realized that the stem that holds this new growth is strong and will support this flower and allow it to reach towards the sun, and to withstand the rain.

On this day the words came and I smiled from deep inside myself. I wondered if they had left to never return to me in form or imagination.

They are the same, so readily identifiable to me; my style. I realized that the expression that is the verbalization of my heart is strong and will always support me and allow me to dream, to reach towards the sun and to withstand the rain.

Such joy from this finds me today!

No comments: