Monday, April 16, 2007

Foot Off The Gas...

This afternoon I just decided to take my foot off the gas pedal. While I am not pushing down on the brake pedal just yet, I am not accelerating any more.

It is hard to put the lessons I am learning into action. I know that is the hardest part of the equation "When you KNOW better, you DO better. I guess I know, now I just have to do it. I knew that would be a toughy, and trust me it is.

I did try though, I tried to ask and it wasn't easy for me to do it. But I did and it was kind of like I thought it would be. I don't know what things mean anymore and I am really not going to guess, but I am learning about life right now and that others have a say in things so I must look after myself and have a say too.

So I say foot off, and coast on into the rest area and enjoy the view and if someone else enjoys the sight of me standing there, they can coast on in next to me - and stand still for a while.

No comments: