Friday, April 20, 2007

Out Came The Sun

My morning started kind of gloomy. I wrote a lot of things that I erased, I played with Maggie out in the yard and caught up on my correspondence via email and cards I needed to write. I paid my bills and sat in silence, pondering and wondering and planning. I talked with my friend Steve in Paris, seeking some advice on how men think vs. how women think. I reminded myself to eat breakfast and drank too much coffee. I prayed for my girlfriend Liz who had a big test today for her licensure in Georgia (she is a therapist), and I emailed her again, just to let her know I was with her today in my thoughts. I joked around on Yahoo with Kerri about her new man and the fact that she is wearing the necklace and ring I bought for her in France at Christmas time. I emailed with Pascale about Grey's Anatomy and the fact that she would rather be watching that on iTunes than being with her company (she is addicted).

I thought about the plans for tonight to go to Fado's to celebrate Elissa's birthday and if I was up for joining for a Friday night out and if I would accept the plans for Saturday night dinner and a movie with the girls. I showered and stretched and got ready to meet Bernard for my 11:30 a.m. workout session. I dreaded it a little, not feeling very energetic and upbeat. I made it through the workout - Giant Set legs (I am shaky in my legs now and dreading what my butt will feel like tomorrow). I am reminding myself right now to go eat lunch. I am supposed to have lunch tomorrow with Vladimir and I have to email him to confirm. I need to do laundry and clean up my house cause it looks like a bomb went off in the living room. I have a fundraising dinner to attend on Sunday and I need to go verify what time it starts so I can keep a mental note for Sunday to not forget.

My life is just rolling along and I am rolling with it. Another day in the life - and as I started to write again...out came the sun. It is a good sign!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: