Monday, May 14, 2007

Bug Essentials

Michael Kors - Best blouses ever, my favorite handbags and swimsuits - I was just at his store Friday - he he!! Two bags, two blouses and the brown swimsuit came home with me ;-)
Max Studio - When I want to indulge in a great suit or dress. Their designs are so me!
Tasha Tudor - Someone who fascinates me. If you read about her she will fascinate you too!! Designhergals - Create a caricature of yourself - my calling cards!!
Pomellato - I love the Capri Line in Turquoise - one day.....
Earth Therapeutics - I love the Hydro Eye Patches
Votivo Candles - I love Sea Island Grapefruit
Gap Shorts - My summer staple - I love the "favorite chino" style
Budior Pillows - I love Leyla's pillows - have them all over the house, they make me smile!
The Tymes Limited - I love the Limon line of creams
Mac Lip Gloss - I love "Pop Mode" and "Viva Glam V"
Shutterfly - I make my own greeting cards from my photographs here.
Kerastasse - I love the Nutrative product line - can't live without it!
Orly Nailpolish - I think it is better than OPI - Haute Red is my favorite for toes!!
Champion Workout Clothes - These are my favorite shorts!! I am also a big fan of Addidas! Annick Goutal - My Paris indulgence is now in the US. I wear Mandragore and Eau de Sud. TMZ - Gossip, Gossip, Gossip!
Brooks Brothers No Iron Shirts - A must have for the traveler!!! Long sleeve and sleeveless! Lumene - I used to work for the Estee Lauder Corp. This line is better and inexpensive!


If you all have any "loves", please send them along!!! I really like discovering new things!

4 comments:

Tim said...

I always wear Nike sneakers. Have been doing so for the last quarter century or so.

However, one of my favorite items is my wicked good slippers from LL Bean, which I wrote about here and here. These slippers wore out in Dec. 2006 and I exchanged them for a new pair. I also got a new pair for Christmas, so I have a spare set ready to go. I wear these around the house all of the time. Another great thing they sell are their river driver shirts. As long as LLBean is in business, I'll always have these two items in my closet.

Rebecca said...

That is such a fun post! I love sharing and learning new must haves. I think you probably know most of them though! Let's see....

Lip Fusion lip gloss in "plain".
Hanae Mori parfume. It's delicious.
Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and Detangling Solution.
Anything from Ann Taylor.
Spanx bras.
Snapfish - I do the same thing with invitations, thank you & holiday cards!
Tommy Hilfiger button down shirts -great colors and tailored wonderfully.
Express Jeans - best fit!
"Sun" Sunless tanner.

oregoncelticlady said...

I love, love, LOVE Hanae Mori!!!! It is soooo sweet AND naughty all at once!!!!

oregoncelticlady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.