Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bun, Mag & Mommy


I love buying little outfits for Bun (that's his new nickname by the way because I call him my little HoneyBun) I totally scored these Carter's shorties for the Spring/Summer for $2.50 each.. I love that and yes, I plan ahead and buy ahead especially now that all the little winter clothes are coming in which I don't really need because in Jan/Feb/March he will be in baby onesie's and socks and safe inside the house so you can guarantee that in March I will be snapping up all the Winter boots and little corduroy pants and overalls and knit caps I will need for the last of the year at a savings too!

There is just one wee little problem with my need to buy little prezzies for Evan. Maggie...she thinks they are for her - she doesn't get the concept of baby and why she can't have everything that is smaller than things she knows are for me....

But nonetheless, she sits in my closet and stares up at the newest item in the house. Heaven help us if there is a stuffed animal that comes in...she won't budge for an hour. Poor little Evan...when he gets older it's gonna be a struggle to get his toys away from Maggie and I am quite sure I will have to referee many a tug of war around the house.

And finally, here is a picture of me, notice the fat roll under my arm. I tell ya, it's all going fast...but hey, at least I know I am gonna rally one day soon...and there we will be... Bun, Mag &  Mommy, sitting out in the sunshine listening to the crickets and loving the new life we have all made together.

xoxo,
Mellissa

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

You realize we wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said anything...!

Mellissa said...

Yeah, but I am just being honest. Plus I think it is interesting how quickly things can change!!

I am not hiding the flaws my brotha!!
Got to be real!!

xoxo,
M

oregoncelticlady said...

Ah, maybe Maggie needs a few new wardrobe items as well? AND a wee stuffed friend!!! =) (I got yer back, Mag!!!) *laugh*