Thursday, August 09, 2007

Facing It

I think acceptance is the hardest part of life. There are certain facets one must choose to accept or choose to stand up and say "I do NOT accept this". That is a fine line isn't it? It is a delicate matter to know when to give more time to understand the scope of something and when to turn from it saying that you know better and won't accept the burden anymore.

Many of you will not understand what I write of today, but suffice it to say that I have seen the truth in a matter in my life, and I will not be the dog that returns for affection to it's master only to be beaten and sent away. Whether abuse is physical or emotional - it leaves a scar and a mark.

I asked to spend time, to be held and supported this weekend. I asked last weekend. I was denied....again. An offer was made for Labor Day Weekend - almost a month away from now. This means I will have spent two months and a week alone in my pregnancy. This is NOT acceptable, it is not support.


No comments: