Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today I

Today my little son is happy and watching Disney characters on TV; mesmerized by the movement, colors and shapes. Sunday Evan rolled over for the first time. Greg called me in from the kitchen to witness the event. Our son is growing up so fast. Our son is beautiful and sweet. Our son is the miracle of our lives.

I now live in Tennessee and will begin the new chapter of my life here. I will do this for my son and I am finally at peace with the decision. I am going to place him in mother's day out two days a week and I am going to begin to work on myself and on the business plan that I hope will allow us a good life here.

I have to run now - Evan has rolled over again and is frustrated because he can't crawl over here. He might look just like his Dad right now, but he acts a lot like me ;-)

xoxo,
Bug

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Mellissa--

I am so glad you are finding some peace. You all look gorgeous, my dear.

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that it's all working out. Cheers to new beginnings!

Lori said...

Families come in many different forms and though we all strive for the ideal, we can certainly find peace and happiness in other ways.

These black and white shots of you all are beautiful. Evan will grow up so fast. Cherish his babyhood, and enjoy this new chapter in your life.

Blessings, Mellissa.

Rebecca said...

Hey Mellissa -
So glad to hear you've found a place to lay your hat and heart.

Lori is right, family comes in many shapes and sizes. There is no right nor wrong, so long as there is love. :)

Rebecca said...

PS: I STILL think he looks like Patrick Dempsey! ;) Handsome.

Beautiful, beautiful shots of you all.

oregoncelticlady said...

You are all just gorgeous!!! I just LOVE your little man and you are a beautiful mommy!!

Kelly Sadosky said...

I love your photos Melissa and MISS you! Hugs and kisses to your whole family!!!!!

Rebecca said...

I hope you are well Mel!
Hugs,
Rebecca