Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Looking For Grub





Evan and I have had the crud. Well, actually Evan got it from Pierce and then Evan gave it to Mommy as a present!! We have both been to see the Dr. twice since Friday - UGH!

Last night, after round three of trying to get sleepy Evan down for the night, we decided to just go in the kitchen and play in the fridge - I don't know why he loves to shop in there, but it is a favorite pastime. I buy him toys and doodads and things that play music and light up and talk, but what does Evan really want to entertain himself? The potato in the bottom drawer of my fridge!

LOVE HIM!

7 comments:

Tim said...

All hail Chef Evan!!!!

Mama Vedo said...

I love the pics! I have such a beautiful nephew!!! I'm so sorry you two are sick. Please call me if you need me to come over and do anything for you.

Kelly Sadosky said...

I like your new haircut! I have had some crud too. Hope you are feeling better!!!

oregoncelticlady said...

My nephews always liked the manuel lettuce spinner!! Great craic!!!

Mellissa said...

Thank's you guys, he really is a joy!!

Bug

Cindy said...

Those are the sweetest pictures!

Hope you had a nice holiday!

Cindy

Tim said...

nice pics!

btw, you've been tagged!! See my blog for details!