Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Morning Style




It all started out so busily at 6AM. Evan and Cooper were Paper towel bandits and I was just longing to ingest a cup of coffee and get a shower! The boys won out so on the floor we were, having a mini party in the kitchen.

The house is quiet now, there is plenty of time to shower and drink some coffee and read and write and think about painting my toenails. Evan has gone to his dad's house for the day and Mommy is all of a sudden at loose ends. It is odd how the house goes from mayhem and cozy to calm and cavernous. I miss him the moment he goes away and the hours seem to slow to a creep around the dial of my watch.

I think with that said, I will skip that shower and head out to the garage to organize some things that are still sitting around since my move two months ago today. Maybe then time will pass more quickly until the evening when I head over to Greg's for supper and hugs from the with Evan.

xoxo,
Bug

3 comments:

AM said...

He is so cute when he is sleepy, so kissable!!!
And you had a haircut!!! Yayyy!!!

I read you and I feel ashamed of how lazy I can be lol, ok gotta get out and finish some things around here, where do you get this energy from?

Hugs to you and Evan xox.

siobhan said...

These are lovely photos of the three of you and you paint a wonderful picture of this morning.

Also, is that a new haircut? It looks good.

Mellissa said...

Hey girls,

Yeah, I cut my hair - BIG mistake...growing it out as we speak...

Siobhan - I always want to comment on your blog but it is not allowed...

xoxo,
Bug