Friday, December 08, 2023

Me - Trying to Reboot

 

December 8, 2023


Well, here we are.  I am starting a new phase again and hoping it will stick.  I found a functional medicine provider and did a ton of bloodwork and functional testing to hopefully solve some of the issues I am having as a post-menopausal, autoimmune sufferer.  My TSH was an 11.9  I have no eyebrows, I weigh probably 215 pounds and am just such a shallow version of myself.

Life in this household has no real joy.  Kaden has overshadowed our lives and I really have a deep resentment towards him frosted with a deep dislike for him as well.  Jamie is struggling also.  He went on Zoloft to try and help him balance out his feelings.  I am just ready for 18 and for Kaden to leave so I can have some semblance of peace.

I think my weight and flat mood are a byproduct of this.  So, let's see if we can fix it.  I had my initial consult and plan with Cheryl Mosley Mann of the Fork Functional Medicine last Thursday.  I haven't ordered any of my supplements - once again delving into the busyness of the day and pushing my needs to the background.  I am determined to complete things for ME today.  Goals:


1.  Order compounded hormones (estrogen, progesterone and testosterone)

2.  Order supplements from my plan.

3.  Pick up my Cytomel prescription (T3)

4.  Join FBC Family Life Center

5.  Look at My Peak Challenge current platform

6.  Take my weight and measurements

7.  Be kind to myself and be true to myself


Wish me luck and purpose.  I sure need it.

No comments: