Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Do You Know?

My sweetest one,

Do you know how very special you are to me? Do you know how much having you in my life means to me?

I remember the day you were born, the joy you brought to us all, and the sweet memories I hold of your baby days, toddler days, and teenage years.

Beautiful writer, pianist, ballet dancer - witty creative one, you are a star and I love you so very much.

I am proud of you, don't ever forget that! I have read your words and know you better now. I am sorry for what you went through - things I did not know. I hold you close in prayer each and every day, and in my thoughts always.

You are the continuation of our family, you are truly loved and lucky and growing beautifully into yourself.

As you travel out to the other side of the country to give of yourself to those less fortunate, use your talents, your experiences and testimony to help those who are in need. God is working through you and within you.

I love you AJM - with all my heart!

XOXOXO,
AM

No comments: