Thursday, November 03, 2005

Almost the End

It is almost the end of the week and now the end of une petit era. I am home enjoying a little cognac before heading off for dinner with my old boss and friend. I have to get myself up for going because it has been a long day, but I am excited to try this new great restaurant in Atlanta called Eugene and to catch up on what has been going on since I saw D. last.

My mom is coming into town tomorrow and it could not be a better time for a family visit. I am taking her to see RiverDance at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta and we are going to have a girl weekend together, shopping having lunch and being together. Last weekend was her birthday so we are going to celebrate. She is a lovely woman - a true gem.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week as well!

LB

No comments: