Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday


My mom is here and we are enjoying a cup of coffee before heading out for a day of shopping and lunch and a trip to the Fox Theatre to see Riverdance.

My mom got to go with me to the dance studio last night as Andrew and I danced the Cha-Cha and the Tango and then worked together on learning new steps in the International Rhumba which is much different than the American Rhumba which I normally do.

It was such a treat to have her there and she is the first person in my personal life who has ever seen me dance. I think she was a little surprised and really seemed to have a good time watching Andrew and I and the way we move and execute the dances.

I got a pretty good compliment from Andrew, as we went through a really intense Tango - he said it is my best dance and that made me happy because dancing Tango is my favorite (maybe that is why I put more into it).

All-in-all it was a good day and a nice end to the week.

Off to shower and get ready for the day.

Ladybug

No comments: