Sunday, January 08, 2006

Little Rays of Light

It is Sunday afternoon in Atlanta and the skies are blue and the sun is shining. Maggie is outside chewing her new bone and I have just returned home from teaching....

Today I spent an hour with 4 little rays of light. Sebastain, Tobi, Will and Jack (O'lantern) and we learned about using our resources to do the best we can each day. We talked and sang and danced and hugs were freely given to the teacher :-) Tobi had to sit on my lap and hold me and play with my jewelry and Jack kept beaming his toothless grin as we sang Your Love is Deep (my favorite) and learned lessons about doing the best you can with what is available to you.

I have had a wonderful weekend, filled with friends and laughter and support. Kendra, Allison, Jamie, Kerri, Angie, Kimberley - what a group of fun. Forging new friendships and nurturing deeper relationships with a few of these women is my joy right now. It is good to have girlfriends again and to meet up and laugh away the hours together, comparing notes, telling stories and being supportive of our individual needs.

My conversations of the weekend were confirmed to me today through teaching. You see - I am using my resources to do the best I can today. I feel blessed and light and on the road again. I know there will be twists and turns along the way, but I have found my resources again and am walking with a loving Father who watches over me.

This day is a blessing. I hope your Sunday is wonderful as well!

Ladybug

No comments: