Sunday, March 05, 2006

Coming Home

Good morning,

It is Sunday at 7:30 a.m. and I am sitting on my bed in our villa at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia.

There is so much on my mind and in my heart lately and I came to this retreat with my girlfriends to take joy, ride bikes and try to just be - and enjoy the company of over 400 other women who love the Lord as much as I do.

The familiar theme of letting go and casting burdens was discussed again - looks like I cannot escape that one as God is reaching out to me in a lot of places with this message. It makes me laugh at the you can run but not hide attage.

I have some homework to do, but I am trying to be faithful to my course and to remember what is real in my life and what is the truth that was placed in front of me.

No comments: