Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wow

I have so many things bunking around up in my head - so I am just going to write a lot of words in an effort to let it go and move on with my day.

I miss you.
Women are complicated in a group.
Angie is sad.
I don't have to like everyone.
You are an immature and false.
Life is beautiful.
People see right through you.
I am in a beautiful place.
How long before she sees that side?
I am missing pieces.
I wonder about us.
I daydream about you.
I wish the comments would stop.
I am not reaching out.
Your words hurt me, they hurt.
But your words seen (and unseen) are truth.
I am lucky.
God is gracious.
I am growing in him each day.
He is my strength.
I love the light of him in me.
I am human.
Can you see me for me?
Please let go and be real.
Thank you all for the emails you sent me - WOW.
This life is a blessing.
Remember to pray and reflect.
Be genuine.
Don't leave.
Let others have their story.
Tell me your story and I will tell you mine.
Pray for me.
I am looking in your direction.
You have the most beautiful upper lip.
I love the way you hold me.
I am wishing for Spring after a long Winter.
I love who I am, warts and all.
I am happy to know who I am.
I will slow down and walk beside you.
I love your tea - the best!
I want to let God use me.
I am greatful and thinking of Karen ;-)
Life matters more because of you.
I am going home today.
God is going with me.

Thanks for reading along. Time for a shower and the rest of my day.

Mellissa

No comments: