Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Nesting

I am home again and content about being near all of my things. I still miss that man in the country, but it is so decadent to go into my bathroom and open a drawer of "girlie goods".

I went to the grocery store to re-stock the shelves in my house and could not help the urge to prepare a menu in my head and shop accordingly.

This week, in between working and working out, I will have:

Potato Leek Soup with a Baby Field Green Salad
Pepper Bacon and Stilton Bleu Cheese Quiche
Spinach Salad with fresh Strawberry vinaigrette, asparagus and grilled fillet mignon

I would have prepped for more good, fresh home cooking - but there is a wedding this weekend that I am so happy to be attending - as a date....so looks like Saturday will have a sweet dessert in the mix....and a world of hope being promised.

Well, it is off to spinning class now - and then home to bake Banana bread just for the great smell it brings to the house.

xoxo,
Ladybug

No comments: