Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spending Time


Life really is in the little things isn't it? It is the people you love, the places you travel and the memories that sustain.

It is a dinner out with the new man in your life, it is rubbing noses with your Sunday School girl, it is watching Maggie look for her Chipmonk, it is art that makes you smile, it is walking the shoreline with with your family, it is watching your mother be a grandmother, it is girlfriends laughing and scheming, it is traveling to see my mom with Maggie sleeping on my lap....

This post is for nothing really, other than for me to look back at the photographs that comprise a part of my life.

It is a reminder that I can trust in something. I can believe in the goodness of people, I am loved - and love in return. That is a nice reminder.
Bug

No comments: