Friday, April 14, 2006

When you FEEL

What is it when you feel?

What makes it so powerful that your emotion becomes a physical presence inside of your soul? Do you know this feeling? The one that makes you feel your spirit?

I am sitting outside at my patio table and I am listening to music and I am feeling - so many things for so many people. I am soft today, I am reflective, I am tentative and emotional.

Pascale - I miss you so much. Our talk brought me back to the place where our friendship was meant to be. If I could get on a plane tonight, I would be in Zurich with you tomorrow having a coffee and a chat in a chic little resto. We would keep smiling at each other and squeezing each other's hand and saying all the things that we have missed by being away from each other for so long.

Kerri - There are so many things I want to share with you. You are my comfy sweatshirt, my friend that is so accepting of me just as I am. I am so glad we are close by. I know we will love each other for the rest of our lives. You are such a special woman to me.

Angie - Hearing the joy returned to your voice and feeling your energy again has been the Hallmark of my week. I have thought of you and prayed for you so many times over the last month. I can't wait for Mexico together in 29 days. You have the most giving heart of anyone I have ever met.

Life - I want to embrace you and have the joys and adventures that are awaiting. I want to continue to dream big dreams and wake with a smile to greet you each day. You give me 24 hours to fulfill my dreams each day. I am lucky - I love my life.

Mom - For just loving me the way I am. For raising me with the belief in my own goodness and strength, for teaching me how to love and care for others and how to be selfless. You are the woman of my life. You are the benchmark and my measuring stick. I appreciate you so very much. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for all the gifts you gave to me. Thank you for being the essence of who I am now.

I wish you all a wonderful day ahead.

No comments: