Tuesday, April 11, 2006


There is a fair haired Swiss girl whom I think the world of! Her name is Pascale and she lives in Switzerland. I wanted to introduce you to her and tell you a little about us.

We met three and a half years ago via video conference and hated each other instantly! I thought she was arrogant and she thought the same thing about me. Somehow as we got to know each other better we began a friendship that time and miles cannot break. We are so much alike even though we could not be more different.

She is the blond-haired, blue-eyed European and I am the dark-haired, brown-eyed American girl - Rose Red and Snow White! Yet this person has become a mile marker and beacon in my life and spending time with her, whether celebrating the New Year together in Paris or just catching up on the telephone in our weekly chats is one of the bright spots in my world.

So, I wanted to tell you about her and share my thoughts about her publicly. I love you Pascale.

Mellissa

No comments: