Friday, June 02, 2006

Rainy Morning in Zurich

The flight part is over and I was greeted at the Zürich airport by the most beautiful, tall blond Swiss woman holding a balloon that said "Welcome" and had little ladybugs all over it. It was a great start to the trip and brought such a smile to my face to see Pascale again.

We headed out into the rain towards her home and I crashed for a couple of hours before we met up for lunch in a little restaurant across from the lake of Zürich where we munched on a flat bread pizzaish thing (tarte flambée) and salads. It was the beginning of our catch up time, since we have not been together in person since we spent New Year together in Paris in 2003/2004

I have now come to the village of Küsnacht, which is a short distance away from Zürich and houses the offices of my boss. I am kicked back at his computer drinking a coffee and writing to you all before he comes in here and catches me and gives me the boot.....

Pascale is reading over my shoulder and correcting the proper grammar for Swiss words :-0 that is why you see all the funny little characters in the text....those Swissies, always so precise!!!!

I am off now to go look up a tee shirt for Pascale and have another cup of coffee so I can survive dinner and cocktails.

Photo's coming soon....

xoxo,
Bug

No comments: