Monday, September 25, 2006

Dream House


If I could pick a home, I think this would be it! No one could reach you if you wanted to be left alone, there would be no sounds of cars whizzing by or people going through your garbage can and you could go outside in your underwear with the dog!!

Yep, this would be the place, and I would change my name to Heidi and run around barefoot in all that grass and buy a couple of cows and a goat named Molly and sing the "The hills are alive with the sound of music" while wearing traditional Swiss dress and eating Gruyere cheese and Sprungli chocolate.

Good grief, I have lost my mind - I need to go to work.

xoxo,
Bug

p.s. that is a REAL house - I took a picture of it from my train window on my way from Lucerne to Interlaken Switzerland..my guess is that it is a cheese storage house though...

7 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Cheese has all the luck... darn Swiss curds!

Mike said...

would the heidi braids be a good look? Like the house....good choice!

David said...

Nice idea! I would love to retire to the mountains someday, with a short commute to the beach, maybe. Thanks for the thought.

AM said...

Wow, thegoat just read my mind, I directly thought of the 'sound of music' movie when I looked at the pic.
:)

Mellissa said...

Yes, that is why I sang the song in my head when I saw this house!!

Switzerland is a beautiful, magical place!

xoxo,
Bug

Mellissa said...

p.s. my best girlfriend from Switzerland called...and told me that I needed two dots over my u in Sprungli (it is awesome chocolate by the way)

So, for the record, it is SPRÜNGLI...

NOW ARE YOU HAPPY PASCALE??? Geez, do you always have to be so - precise? So Swiss? LOL

xoxo,
Bug

oregoncelticlady said...

Good goddess! I don't think you would even need to bother with the underwear! :-)