Thursday, January 11, 2007

SO Excited!!

It is Thursday night and I am at home enjoying a glass of wine making plans for the weekend. Greg is coming in to see me tomorrow night and I am absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity to spend more time getting to know each other.

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have someone that does not play a game. He is just earnest and sincere and very down to earth. Not at all the type that needs to look around the corner for "next" and that is exactly what I need right now.

It is funny, how twisted dating has become in this day and age. I had had my fill of men coming and going from my life - mostly at my insistence that they move along as they were not healthy for me, nor aligned with my goals. I guess it just took taking time to say that I am o.k. alone and I really am now. Fully o.k. with my own life - and now a little blessing has come along to make me smile.

I hope you all are doing well and looking forward to your weekend plans. As for me - I will be cuddled up in the big arms of someone I like a lot - and smiling.

xoxo,
Bug

POST SCRIPT - WOW - was I ever a moron on this one.

4 comments:

lecram sinun said...

All I have is :)

Tish said...

I'm happy that things are going well with your new relationship! Best of luck for continued success!

Rebecca said...

Enjoy!!! :)
Hugs....

AM said...

Yayyyyyyyy! I am so happy to read this :D
I will try to be online sometime soon so that we can catch up.
Kisses, I am so happy for you, more kisses :D