Monday, February 26, 2007

Food 101


A friend of mine is a health nut and likes to cook. I applaud that in him. However - last night he made an attempt to challenge me in the kitchen arena...a move that I don't think was wise...

So, in rebuttal Mr. G... here is my dinner for tonight. Linguine with creamy pesto topped with sauteed shrimp, zucchini, squash, fresh parsley and garlic. You can't imagine how good this was...how was yours honey?? LOL

Just teasing...but don't challenge me again. I have you beat hands down in two areas....and you know it - ha ha ha ha ha!!!

xoxo,
Bug

3 comments:

Southern Sweetheart said...

Looks YUMMY!!! I can almost taste it if I lick my screen! :)

Lainey-Paney said...

I'll be bringing my family to dinner at your house from now on.

Not only do I not like to cook...I'm not exactly super-great at it...and your food looks AWESOME!

Good job!
Again--what time is dinner?
It may take us a while to get there!

:)
~L

Rebecca said...

Yum! Love the fun square dish!