Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Night Tales

It is Friday night and I am sitting home in my blue polka-dot flannel pj's waiting for my Chinese-takeout dinner and picking out a movie to settle in with. I had to go to the doctor again today as I have been having a lot of problems with my lower back and now my neck. It has been out all week and today found me not being able to turn my head to the left. I hate this!! I feel like I am getting old!!

So after a three hour muscle-relaxer induced coma and a good cry, I am up and groggy and hanging out with Maggie...yeah, you just gotta love that dog - through thick and thin, she is always right there with me...on the sofa, on the bed and ruling the house! I bought a little pillow in Chicago that says "A Spoiled Rotten Dog Lives Here"..but you know what..it is she who spoils me, with lots of unconditional love and loyalty. Now there is something to be happy about.

So I think I might have just found myself a friend...who is as loyal as Maggie. I guess that counts for a lot in the grand scheme of things.

Wishing you all a wonderful Friday night...where life might find you!!

xoxo,
Ladybug

4 comments:

Southern Sweetheart said...

Congrats to you lady. We can never have too many friends...

Enjoy your movie!

Lori said...

It sounds like you had a really nice Valentine's Day!

Sometimes an evening with a friend - a new friend from a previous relationship even - is just the medicine to make all well.

I hope that you are feeling better. I've been down that road and it's tough.

lecram sinun said...

Glad you had a good Valentine's. Yeah, sometimes it works out that way... and they become life long friends.

Cheers!

AM said...

I'm happy you're there :)