Friday, May 25, 2007

What do you hope to see?

I saw that you came by – you seemed to look at everything  - the labels and archives. Were you looking for you? You’re not here anymore.

I also saw that you came by too. Not sure how you found me, but I feel like you are intruding a little. You too made a choice and I don’t really feel that you need to read about my life as it is now. I am happy and that should be enough for you to know. You erased me – so let me stay that way to you now. Give that to me. Let us not linger in the past, or look back. Decisions are made for a reason.

You both chose something else. I always find it ironic that when something is in front of us we don’t realize what we have until it is gone. We don’t appreciate, and we think we have time to dally and to make up our minds later. That is not always the case. Time marches on – people move on. I have moved on, and I wish you both well. That should be enough. Want to read something? Grab a book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said Bug....while I don't know the specifics of what you speak...the idea is heard loud and clear.

oregoncelticlady said...

Well, I never dated you.....so.....can I stay?? :-)

Mellissa said...

Karen - don't you just hate people who are looking in the rearview mirror - or gawking....

OCL - Yes, you my dear are welcome to stay ;-)

xoox,
Bug