Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A Day For The Book


Well, it is official. My little Evan's first tooth has made its appearance! It cut through the gum sometime yesterday during the day. I was at Greg's house last evening working away and feeding Evan when he pulled his famous Bitter Beer (thanks Julie!) grin on me and lo and behold - a little white line was there.

I teared up a little and hugged him and we had a little party in the kitchen with Daddy. It is a big deal and a weird feeling when you cross a milestone with your child. 

So - bring on the Cheerio's - we have teeth!

xoxo,
Mellissa

5 comments:

Osbasso said...

Awww...look at that face! Yours doesn't look too bad, either! He's growing up!!

Tim said...

Excellent! Way to go Evan!

I remember those days with my kids....

Now the teeth will come in rapidly and... before you know it, he'll come up to you and say,"Mommy, I just lost a tooth..."

Mama Vedo said...

I love it!!! He looks sooooooooooo protective of his mommy in this picture!!!

Mama Vedo said...

PS...

YOU'RE STILL TOO SKINNY!!!! Come to my house this weekend and let me feed you some good ole fattening Southern cooking!!!

=D

Kelly Sadosky said...

You both are Adorable! He is growing so much! I can't believe it. Teethies :) so many good foods in store for you little Evan!!!!