Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hello Again?


Today is the first Saturday in 8 months that I slept in. I actually was in bed until 8AM and I think I fell asleep last night the moment my head touched the pillow. 

I think about writing again, quite often.   I think about my blog like an old friend with whom I have parted ways but miss. I wonder about her and if she wants me back around or if too much has changed and we will be incompatible. 

So - I dance around writing, I wonder if I have anything of interest to say, I measure my life now against the life I had, and find that although different it is just as rewarding.  I have a new job, a new house, a new SUV and a new son. If you had told me this would be me now I would have laughed at you while ruffling through my papers to find my passport, but it is so ME now and I love where life has placed me because I get to love someone, really love someone - and that little someone loves me just as much. 

Old blog friend, do you think we are too different to connect again or do you think our story still goes on? I sure have missed you. 

xoxo, Bug

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

I think your blog would welcome you back with open arms. So would its readers!

You sound very happy! Woohoo!!!

Mama Vedo said...

I'm glad you're writing again. Lunch next week for sure. I love you!

Tim said...

To paraphrase a movie quote: "If you write it, they will come."

I agree that your blog, like a good pet, will always be there for you no matter how much you ignore it.

And your readers will come back if they see you blogging consistently again.

It's great to read that you're happy and content in the path that your life has gone. I'm sure Evan is a great joy to you every minute of every day.

God Bless

Lori said...

I'm having some of these same thoughts....feeling a little displaced with my writing with my daughter's leaving for college.

I know that your faithful followers would read whatever you'd like to share, including me!

siobhan said...

I was really pleased to see this post. Do please write again.

Anonymous said...

I have missed it, and you! Good to have this back, at least from overseas I can follow you this way!

Love,
P.

oregoncelticlady said...

Welcome back! We knew you would find your way back! Your little man is GORGEOUS!!!!