Saturday, August 13, 2011

Something is stirring

Evan and I had a wonderful day overall. I fell asleep with him for nap time and was sad for a few hours upon waking. I kept trying to shake it and finally succeeded after a trip to Liberty Park with Evan for an evening walk and a trip to feed the ducks and play on the playground.

I read back through my blog from May 2006 and loved the images my mind retrieved while my eyes were digesting words. It has been a beautiful life and I remain humble and thankful for my blessings.

Something is stirring inside of me again, I guess it took another round of disappointment to give me pause for thought, and the drive to walk forward again. I am hoping this move to Nashville will be the beginning of a great new chapter for me. I plan on staying very busy enjoying and exploring the city and working hard towards a better future.

Now I am going to look for a house....a place to land in Nashville!

No comments: